By Obio Monday
The Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade has approved the appointment of 14 new aides with immediate effect.
This was contained in a statement signed by Mr. Linus Obogo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, on Tuesday, July 26 and obtained by GRASSROOT REPORTERS.
1. Elder.(Chief) Bassey Offiong – Special Adviser, Inter- Party Affairs
2. Hon. Charles Atu – Snr. Special Assistant, Liaison
3. Pastor Patrick Asikpo Okon – Special Adviser, Internally Displaced Persons(IDP)
4. Harrison Bassey Eyo – Special Assistant, Grassroots Sports Devt.
5. Mr John Smith – Personal Assistant, Mobilization
6. Andem Asuquo Etim – Personal Assistant, Culinary Services
7. Chief Henry Theodore Cobham – Board Member, Pollution Control Agency
8. Mr Ekum Ojogu – Member, Pollution Control Agency
9. Mr Peter Ita Nya – Board member, Southern Devt. Commission
10. Hon.(Eld.) James Okon Ana – Chairman. City Branding & Recreational Board
11. Edodi Eyong Edodi – Member, City Branding & Recreational Board
12. Bassey Effiom Okokon – Personal Assistant, Domestic
13. Innocent Mbukpa – Personal Assistant, Youth Mobility Control
14. Mr Destiny Ekpo – Member, City Branding & Recreational Board