The governor of Cross River State has approved 6 new appointments into various positions in the state.
A statement signed by the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor, Mr. Christian Ita, said their appointment takes immediate effect.
The new appointees are:
1. Hon. Sylvester Agabi – Special Adviser – Int’l Donor Devt. Corporation
2. Dr (Mrs.) Monica Okom – Chairman – Private Hospital Regulatory Board
3. Cletus Moses Udayi – Snr. Special Assistant – Inter-Ministerial Relations
4. Solomon Ubut – Special Assistant – Agriculture
5. Mathias Ogwo – Special Assistant – Agriculture
6. Ugbizi Victor Akomaye – Special Assistant – Agriculture