Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has appointed Senior Special Assistants and Members of Carnival Commission.
In a release signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor reads as follows “His Excellency, Senator Professor Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River State, has approved of the following appointments:
Governor’s Office and Events Management Dept
1 Hon. Kenneth Aklah- Senior Special Adviser (Governor’s Office and Events Management)
2. Mr. Tom Ikpeme- Senior Special Assistant (Events Production and Tourism)
3. Mr. Noel Ugbong Akonjubel- Senior Special Assistant (Events Marketing, Content Devt. & Tourism)
4. Amgba Mathias Akpelishi- Senior Special Assistant (Web & Social Media)
5. Mr. Patrick John Ogar- Special Assistant (Administration)
1. Mr. Gabe Onah- Chairman
2. Mr. Austin Cobham- Secretary
3. Elizabeth Undie- Member
4. Mr. Effiong Asuquo Ekpenyong- Member
5. Ikobi Ikobi- Member
6. Monica Edet- Member
The appointments take effect immediately”.